Friday, April 30, 2010

stand still


when i was young....
i had a hard times.....
when i was young....
i had a nightmare....
that everyone doesn't know.....
when i came out....
people talking back back....
it was hard.....
but i keep going...
2 me...they don't know the conditions....
and i don't want to let them knows....
only the closest ones know what i am thinking....
with them....
i can stand....
i can survive alone.....
but
if i losing'em
i'm not sure if i can stand still
stand still
yes....many peoples want look me fall
but i can stand it...
alhamdulillah....
my journey was started....
there is the time
i will....
go on by myself...
and i will be more stronger than now....
pray for me....
amin......


(poem ni merupakan luahan hati seorang insan yang mengalami pelbagai cabaran dan dugaan dalam hidup dia....sampai sekarang dia masih bertahan dan terus bertahan walaupun sering kali terdapat tomahan dari insan-insan sekelilingnya.....)


No comments: