Friday, February 12, 2010

jealousy?

update again.....
erm.....i don't know why...
why must be jealous?hey,i not talking to who or what....
but..idk....
maybe i too suspect~
yup too suspect on them.....
erm..i don't to talk about it...because i promise to him to keep move on and not too think about that....but when i use fb..i feel like want to stop from using it....
because when i use it..my heart is broken....
don't know why.....
feel like want to deactivated my FB account..if it can satisfy them....soo dramatic i am....
eurgh...dear,i can't stand it....i need u beside me..
because they make me weaker than i thought.....
ALLAH....give me a spirit to face it......
hope i can face it with bless from Him...
amin

advertistmentfromme:love listening 'watcha say'

p/s:want to shopping?

No comments: