Sunday, February 28, 2010

by God.....i'm finished!

halu....
okeyh..now i'm screw up....i don't know...maybe about speaking practice that i attended this morning.or maybe i too worry about QMT's test.....err.....
i don't know...it's like kind of something that mess up my mind and i feel like to scream all loud!
i don't care!and i mean it!!!!!!!
okeyh....i don't know what da hell i'm thinking right now...and most obviously i'm using my second language to write on....gosh...i'm really screw up....ergh.....maybe if my aunt can read this,she should proud of me because i can use English fluency as she wish....but BY GOD............


I'M REALLY FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH THE TEST,QUIZ OR WHAT SO EVER.............


I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO SUICIDE.......

NO MATTER WHAT!


HOPE THESE BULLSHIT ENDED QUICKLY...............

No comments: