Sunday, August 16, 2009

family...a past and present...


everything in life has many secrets that unsolved by itself...but we as a humans, we need to find it....but for me, the secret may be painful. yes, i'm an adopted child since i was baby. my biological family gave 2 my present parents to keep me. and i know that when i in primary school. on that time, i couldn't understand and i'm yelling to my mother, saying that's not true. i'm crying all da time. waktu tu, memang mencabar bagi aku. ye lah, seorang kanak2 kecil yang belajar daam darjah 4 dapat tahu yang dia adalah anak angkat. aduh, sakit hati...since then , aku selalu fikirkan tentang hakikat itu. walaupun sakit tapi terpaksa telan juga. kadang2 aku malu dengan public yang tahu tentang kebenaran ni.. but bila aku semakin dewasa ,aku pikirkan tentang ini and i told to myself "why should i need to hide that truth from everyone?". until now, i can accept it as a part of my life and i never regret that i am an adopted child ...

No comments: